Working as part of a small team, you will provide direct support to the Information and Digital Project as part of a Health and Care Transformation Programme. Responsibilities will include primarily assisting with the transformation and implementation of integrated performance reporting.
Working within the team you will assist with the development of an information and digital strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring that data is appropriately collected, analysed and understood to allow the conversion from data to intelligence on which services can make decisions and drive transformation;
– Ensuring that data is meaningful and accessible that allows for improvements in service safety and health and care outcomes;
– Introduction of systems and processes which support data quality with appropriate accountability;
– Improving data quality through the creation and enforcement of information standards that ensures a high level of data quality throughout all areas of the organisation;
– Ensuring that data can be easily shared between relevant parties allowing for better patient / service user experience to improve operational efficiency;
– Undertake a skilled, confident approach to interviewing stakeholders to elicit key performance indicator requirements;
– Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to discover system requirements;
– Collection and usage of various types of data and information in a timely manner;
– Assessing data for quality and completeness, performing routine analytical tasks in addition to auditing systems for suitability;
– Supporting colleagues in their roles by preparing, cleansing, and checking data;
– Preparing routine reports to support the timely execution of work across the project;
– Assist with the management and analysis of information in relation to performance, and to look for ways to improve the data quality derived from operational systems;
– Facilitate collaborative working across departments by establishing open channels of communication within and across all levels of the service and promoting good practice across the organisation;
– Employ effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders;
– Developing and contributing to the management of data flows and data source requirements from business users.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Previous experience in information analytics and business intelligence;
– Outstanding communications skills, flexibility, resilience and excellent ICT skills are vital in this role;
– Comprehensive remit spanning information, performance, quality, contracting, and corporate systems analytics.
To discuss this role further please contact one of our team on 01624 615600 or upload and register your details via the registration page.