Our client is currently seeking a Casino Marketing Executive on a contract basis for 1 year. The role is available based within their Isle of Man office or can also be done fully remotely.
– Implement retention strategy across all key markets for casino, bingo, scratch and other gaming product that might be added.
– Work closely with the CRM team to build a strong cross sell strategy for our lotto customers.
– Writing creative briefs for design teams with a clear minded proposition managing the process.
– Responsible for ensuring creative and content is relevant within online channels as per the marketing calendar.
– Recommend and manage new CRM campaigns throughout the calendar month.
– Manage the Casino and Bingo promotional calendar, working at least one month in advance. Liaising with our third-party partners to utilise any discounts and promotions they want to run.
– Create copy for all promotions while being compliant.
– Set up each promotion on in house system in advance of the promotion going live.
– Change marketing banners to promote headline campaigns.
– Responsible for creation and execution of all casino & bingo marketing communications.
– Crediting of all casino and bingo promotions.
– Responsible for updating the CRM calendar on a weekly and daily basis.
– Monitoring the Daily/Weekly performance of each country we operate in as we expand outside the UK along with reporting on campaign performance.
– Accountable for keeping all campaign stats up to date on a weekly basis to ensure the offers are still relevant and profitable.
– Act as the main point of contact for all things marketing related for our game/casino products.
Skills & Experience Required:
– 3+ years’ experience working in the i-Gaming industry
– Minimum of 1 year working with online casino products
– Excellent customer service skills with internal and external teams
– Great communication and relationship building skills.
– Drive and energy to help achieve the best results for the team.
– Strong problem-solving skills with clear attention to detail
– Passion for all things gaming