Immediate start and possibly temp to perm opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Working with customers, drivers, and colleagues to ensure the seamless day to day running of the transport operation;
· Planning vehicle schedules, routes, and loads;
· Dealing with all incoming calls providing first class customer service;
· Tracking loads and vehicles and ensuring customers are kept updated as required;
· Ensuring that all legal compliance is met on a daily / weekly basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Proactive with the ability to make decisions quickly;
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels;
· Strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Previous experience in a similar role required;
· A good understanding of transport industry compliance, including EU Drivers’ hours & WTD rules.